Tuesday, February 27, 2007

worth1000.com contest




This is a bear that i made into a zombie through Photoshop. I started off by making the bear into a true zombie by lightening his eyes. The eye-dropper tool was helpful in finding colors similar to the bear and then making them a bit lighter. I replaced the water dripping off the paws and some of the water the bear is standing in with a red in a low opacity by selecting with the lasso tool. I also cut a portion off of the bear's ear, added darker and lighter red colors, and added few flies. Finally, I added two more bloody injuries I added to the zombie bear. I think he is quite scary! RAWRRR.

click here to comment and vote

1 comment:

Fereshteh said...

scary...
do you have a link to the contest entry so that we can vote and comment?
-fereshteh